Long Island’s Water Quality: Issues We’re Facing, How We Got Here and Where We're Headed.
Peter Scully, Suffolk County
Carrie Gallagher, Department of Environmental Conservation
Chris Clapp, The Nature Conservancy
Sammy Chu, Moderator
Topics of Discussion will include:
- How Does Long Island Water Quality Compare to the Rest of the U.S.?
- Who Regulates the Water We Drink?
- What Contaminants Might be Found in our Ground Water?
- What Goes Into Municipal Water?
- What are Long Island Officials and NFP's doing to help?
7180 Republic Airport
|Emerging Professional (30 & under)||$ 15.00|