GreenerBuilder gathers hundreds of Northern California professionals to learn about key trends in the green building market, to hear what owners and developers are looking for and to make important connections with fellow industry leaders.
We will provide volunteers with complimentary admission to the event and exhibit hall, including food and beverages. It's a great opportunity to connect with Northern California's leading architects, engineers and contractors in green building. Volunteers must be reliable, committed to fulfilling their volunteer duties, comfortable in a professional setting and eager to help.
Volunteering at the event will allow you to
- Connect with Northern California's leading green building professionals.
- Contribute to the success of one of Northern California's most important green building events.
- Learn about cutting-edge green building technologies and strategies.
- Earn GBCI continuing education credits for your volunteer hours. Up to 50 percent of your CEUs can be for volunteering.
- Gain the opportunity for a volunteer reference.
Volunteers will be provided with
- Complimentary food and beverages.
- Full access to all presentations.
- A high-energy atmosphere in which to meet like-minded individuals.
- Helpful materials and instructions emailed to you the week prior to the event.
We need your help to ensure a successful event!
Questions? Contact USGBC Northern California.