LEED v4 is the newest version of LEED, more specialized and designed for a better user experience. Its credits and prerequisites raise the bar on green building, improving the fundamentals of previous versions while offering a new system that prepares all LEED projects in a portfolio to perform at a higher level.
There are plenty of ways you can get support in implementing LEED v4. For example, The LEED v4 user guide is your access point for
- New and redesigned tools and resources.
- Preparation for certification.
- Minimum program requirements.
- Rating system choices.
- Differences between LEED 2009 and LEED v4.
- LEED 2009/LEED v4 comparison charts.