The role of the Communications Committee is to act as a conduit for USGBC-LI committees, members and friends to ensure that everyone is receiving current and accurate information regarding important issues and chapter activities in a timely manner. We are responsible for the USGBC-LI Web site, e-mail newsletter, social networking, and publicity for the organization. We coordinate and collaborate with members and affiliates to accomplish these outreach goals.
- Click here to join our Newsletter e-mail list.
- Click here to view the PR & Media Coverage Archive.
- Click here to view the USGBC-LI Overview presentation.
- Click here to connect with us on Facebook
- Click here to follow us on Twitter
The committee meets on the 2nd Thursday of each month. For information regarding joining the Communications Committee, please contact Eric Martin, below.